[Paparazzi-devel] Bungee-Takeoff including problems

From: Lange Dennis (langede0)
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Bungee-Takeoff including problems
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:30:17 +0000

Hi All

I would like to test the Bungee-Takeoff routine. But I've got a problem

I tried to include the routine like the wiki says but I dont know how to
include the OSAMNav.c to my airframe file.
I also tried to write a module to include the bungee but the compiler stopped
without any error message.

Here is what the wiki says:

You will need to add those values to your airframe file like this...

 <section name="Takeoff" prefix="Takeoff_">
   <define name="Height" value="30" unit="m"/>
   <define name="Speed" value="15" unit="m/s"/>
   <define name="Distance" value="3" unit="m"/>
   <define name="MinSpeed" value="5" unit="m/s"/>
 </section>

To use this navigation routine, include OSAMNav.h in your flight plan and
OSAMNav.c to your airframe file. Then you can add the bungee takeoff routine to
your flight plan like so...

 <block name="Takeoff" strip_button="Takeoff (wp CLIMB)"
strip_icon="takeoff.png">
   <call fun="InitializeBungeeTakeoff(WP_Bungee)"/>
   <call fun="BungeeTakeoff()"/>
 </block>

Does anyone have a idea?

Dennis