Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Bungee-Takeoff including problems

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Bungee-Takeoff including problems
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:53:45 +0200

Hi Dennis,

just use the extra navigation subsystem in your firmware section
(which includes osamnav), instead of the plain navigation subsystem:
  <subsystem name="navigation" type="extra"/>

I updated the wiki... that info was only in there for the flower
navigation, but applies to all osamnav routines.

Cheers, Felix