Re: [Paparazzi-devel] temperature measurement -experiment

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] temperature measurement -experiment
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 13:49:54 +0200

Hi Prashanth,

there are already quite a few modules for temperature and other meteo
sensors, see http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Modules_list
You can also use ADC generic, to read one or two extra ADC ports and
automatically send a message down to the ground station:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Airframe_Configuration#ADC_Generic

Cheers, Felix