Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS NoFix

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS NoFix
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 13:59:08 +0200

Hi,

regarding to the settings of the GPS, you have to save the settings to
the GPS flash if you want them to be permanent:
Follow http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/GPS#LEA-4P
UBX->CFG->CFG : save current config, click "send" in the lower left
corner to permanently save these settings to the receiver

Cheers, Felix