Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How compile Lisa L

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How compile Lisa L
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 08:25:34 +0200

Hi,

if your environment variable $PAPARAZZI_HOME is not set then you should fill in your paparazzi path manually like:

sudo cp /home/pedro/paparazzi/conf/system/udev/rules/10-paparazzi.rules /etc/udev/rules.d/

(change to your real paparazzi directory location)

When plugging in the usb, nothing visible happens, but with the proper packages installed (paparazzi-stm32) and the rules above you should be able to upload some test programs to lisa.

-Christophe