[Paparazzi-devel] While condition with stage_time not working as expecte

From: Simon Wilks
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] While condition with stage_time not working as expected
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 10:41:07 +0200

Hi,

I have tried using the following example (taken directly from the Paparazzi user's guide) and can't get it to work.

<while cond="TRUE">
 <go wp="A"/>
 <go wp="B"/>
 <go wp="C"/>
 <while cond="5 > stage_time"/>
</while>

What I have observed in the simulation is that it flies to A and B and at each point the stage time displayed in the GCS resets to zero and starts counting again as expected. As it hits C the stage time is again reset to zero and then while delay loop is hit, however, the stage time in GCS remains at zero and the plane happily keeps flying straight ahead until it hits the max allowed distance from home.

I was using Paparazzi code that was a couple of months old but synced to the latest today without any change in behavior.

Thanks,

Simon