[Paparazzi-devel] printing of color box, label, catalog

From: Jinghao Printing - CHINA
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] printing of color box, label, catalog
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 10:30:29 +0800

hi, this is David Wu from Shanghai, China. We are a printing company and we can print the following. Please feel free to get back to me if you are interested.

1. All kinds of boxes including Corrugated Box, Paperboard Box, PVC Box, Acrylic Box, Envelopes
2. Various bags including Paper Carrier Bag, Kraft Paper Bag, Plastic Carrier Bag, PVC/OPP/CPP/PP/PE Bag,Shopping Bag,Gift Bag
3. All food packaging like Foil-lined Paper Bag, Frozen Food Bag, Ice Cream Bag, Bread Wrapping Paper
4. Many packaging accessories like Paper Header, Hangtag, PVC Hangtag, Insert, Card, Sticker, Clear Sticker, PVC Sticker, Barcode Sticker, Paper Tape, Tag
5. Poster & various Color Printed Sheets

Best regards,
David Wu