Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem in the CGS

From: Pedro Andrade
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem in the CGS
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 01:27:53 +0000

Dear Leandro,

I'm new in UAVs and I installed now the PAPARAZZI.
I built the simulation and the LISA_ASCTEC_PIOTR folder, was created. However the folder "sim" has just other the folder named home and then :

"/home/pedro/paparazzi/var/LISA_ASCTEC_PIOTR/sim/home/pedro/paparazzi/sw/simulator/nps"

But the error to continued :
Error: '/home/pedro/paparazzi/var/LISA_ASCTEC_PIOTR/sim/simsitl' is missing. Build target sim for A/C LISA_ASCTEC_PIOTR ?

Cheers