Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU Problem after BungeeTakeoff?

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU Problem after BungeeTakeoff?
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 15:55:04 +0200

Hi,

The arduimu_basic code has some special tricks to try to detect high acceleration when launching (high throttle, low speed) and prevents the imu from using accelerometers. I'm still removing some bugs, but it seems to work (although it's only a stupid hack in the end...). Antoine's filter seems to be a bit clever than that.

Gautier