Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Arduimu basic airstart enabled or not?

From: Leandro Chelini
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Arduimu basic airstart enabled or not?
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 14:41:38 +0200

Hi Chris

We fly with ENABLE_AIR_START 1
A quick look at the code. My assumption:
If it is on, ArduIMU will take only the
ROLL_NEUTRAL_DEFAULT and
PITCH_NEUTRAL_DEFAULT
to offset the values.
Otherwise it will take the average of the firs 400 values to generate an offeset.

I'm not sure about this, but we had many successfully flights with it enabled.

Bruzzlee