Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU CHOOSE HELP

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU CHOOSE HELP
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 16:37:24 +0200

It works with the tiny1.1 if you connect the button as interrupt. It looks like the twog has that pin on the usb header so you should be fine.

-Christophe

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Rui Costa <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you for the help. Yes, I will need a good vibration resistance because of the gasoline engine.

Booz IMU also works with TWOG?

regards
Rui Costa