[Paparazzi-devel] how to integrate files from the down link

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] how to integrate files from the down link
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 10:30:57 +0200

Hi,
we want to use files written on micro sd cards from the autopilot uart output messages after landing to integrate in post processing into the ground station software.
Has someone (Martin etc. ) done this?
What is the way? (commands scripts etc.) .
We use a low cost (20Euro) module from sparkefun to write all the messages from the down link.

Regards
Heinrich