Re: [Paparazzi-devel] On Screen Display

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] On Screen Display
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 15:21:47 +0200

The OSD of Cédric based on the Paparazzi data stream is great. Very
compact and well integrated. Thanks for developping and sharing.

For long range missions I prefer a separate OSD system for redundancy
reasons. If Paparazzi fails you can complete the mission using FPV and
OSD. If FPV and/or OSD fail you can complete the mission using
Paparazzi.

Cheers, Reto