[Paparazzi-devel] apt-get install can't find jsbsim

From: Aditya Zutshi
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] apt-get install can't find jsbsim
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 13:09:44 -0700

Hi,

    I have been trying to install paparazzi in order run BOOZ2_A1 simulation. As stated on the wiki, I tried installing JSBsim using
apt-get install jsbsim
But it seems there is no package called jsbsim in Ubuntu Maverick repo. I found another thread about this,
where can I find JSBsimhttp://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2011-07/msg00134.html
but the it claims that Maverick does have it! I even checked in the online repo search of Ubuntu and couldn't locate any jsbsim package.

Also, I download the current JSBsim version and tried to compile the simulator with it, but its broken.

Thanks,
Az