[Paparazzi-devel] The Quadshot - an aerobatic blend of RC helis and plan

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] The Quadshot - an aerobatic blend of RC helis and planes
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 17:39:45 -0700

Hi everyone,

I think you all should know that a few other guys and me were working on a VTOL
transitioning airframe over the last few months. At it's heart it is using
Lisa/M or Lisa/L depending on the needs.

We want to give easy access to that platform to everyone who is interested and
see what you guys come up with. We will be very happy if you can spread the
word about it.

You can find out more at http://thequadshot.com

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I will be happy to answer
every single one of them.

Cheers Esden