Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU's

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU's
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 14:36:25 +0000

I'm considering to use the booz IMU for my gasoline engine aircraft. But is expensive. I don't know if aspirin will be suitable for this kind of aircraft with a lot of vibrations.

Anyone tryed the booz/aspirin in gasoline engine aircraft?

PS. I changed my e-mail from: address@hidden

Cheers
Rui Costa