[Paparazzi-devel] Arduimu: working airframe?

From: Monika.Scheibe
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Arduimu: working airframe?
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 15:18:56 +0000

Hello everyone,

is there anybody using a Tiny 2.11 and an ArduImu flat V2 who would allow me a
sight into his/her airframe file?

My ArduImu does not respond either to the Paparazzi messages tool nor to the
artificial horizon even it works well via Arduino and FTDI-cable. I do'tn have
any glue why it is not working  (the EagleTree airspeed sensor is responding
well via the same I2C). Also with the scope it looks fine - there is "someting"
on the bus...
 I suspect to have some bad programming in my airframe file so that ArduImu
does not talk to Paparazzi - even I followed the wiki step by step...

Or any other idea?

Best wishes,
Monika