Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny V2.11 not powering up

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny V2.11 not powering up
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 22:22:45 +0200

Hi,
please use a laboratory power supply and set for the fist run the current maximum to  200mA.
A 9V block battery cant power the tiny (I think the maximum current is in the 50mA range.)
You need a voltage more than 6.1V and less 18V to power the board.
Please measure the 5V and 3.3V first.

Regards
Heinrich Warmers

Prateek B S schrieb:
Hi,
 When the Tiny V2.11 powers up, a LED glows. This LED used to glow when we connected a standard 9V battery. However the LED no longer glows. On checking with the multimeter, I found that the board is getting a voltage in the range of 4.8V to 5.2 V. Is this sufficient to power up the LED? Or is it a problem with the board or should I change the battery(use one with higher voltage rating)  and try again? We are a Paparazzi newbie team. Any help would be greatly appreciated

--
With warm regards,
B S Prateek