Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuring the gps

From: Joseph Wagster
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuring the gps
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 21:50:59 -0700

Yeah I think our module might not be good either. Luckly I ordered the module from you blocks first and then bought the antenna from spark fun so we have an extra module. After I trie it out in the meadow if it's still not working were gunna try and replace the module. if that doesn't work well probably have to buy new antenna. Replacing the module was our last resort but if it works for you guys that gives me a little bit more confidence in it.

Thank you again for the advice
Joey