Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AP_MODE_FAILSAFE

From: Eric BAHIER
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AP_MODE_FAILSAFE
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 18:14:15 +0100

Hi,

I am back from the field, today no water, nowind....This month in south of france it is an GOOD day!

I ha have move the quad to NAV :

takeof with the mouse
up to 5more meter with mouse,
mow down 5meters with the mouse,
flare nice with slow down fly upto ground.

The circuit from home, P1,P2,home... is almost clean.

Why almost? , The quad move to P1 and it stay at 1 or 2 meters to P1, and try too gently to find it, if I move(with mouse) P1 on the quad, it fly to P2......the same in P2
The translation is very slow...

After the travel fly, a automatique flare... about 1 meter error from the takeoof point (les than the GPS precision)

Please is it possible to manage more agressive fly to point, or to manage the "size of the point", to define 1,2,3 meters error to accepte it?

Where is it possible to setup a higger  flyspeed when the quad move to way point?

Next days, higger wind...  could be better for test.... or crash....

Best regards,

Eric