Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Make error

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Make error
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 15:19:48 +0100

Hi Gareth,

I think doing some continuous integration with Hudson/Jenkins would be nice.

If I recall correctly Bernard Davison had a test-setup like this
running for Paparazzi as well. Not sure what became of that or what
his current plans on this are...

Either way, I think it would be very nice to have... and we should
then also write some more tests that we can run...

Cheers, Felix

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Gareth Roberts
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Felix,
>
> I guessed it was someone's editor!
> Happens to me all the time, especially with python.
>
> I've done a quick experiment with jenkins doing continuous integration on
> paparazzi and it seems to work fine - it's a bit dumb obviously, as it just
> checks the return value of make, but I can set up something a bit more
> permanent on an EC2 micro instance this afternoon.  Any thoughts on this?
>
> Cheers,
> Gareth
>
> On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 12:23:09 -0000, Felix Ruess <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Gareth,
>>
>> thanks! fixed again...
>>
>> Sorry that was my fault... somehow emacs must have decided that this
>> is not a makefile and converted the leading tabs to spaces again when
>> I used whitespace-cleanup. Just now it correctly converted back to
>> tabs... I'll make sure to properly check next time...
>>
>> Cheers, Felix
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Gareth Roberts
>> <address@hidden> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Devs,
>>>
>>> There is a syntax error in the makefile in sw/ground_segment/misc
>>> Some of the tabs got converted to spaces.  It breaks the build until you
>>> turn them back into tabs.
>>>
>>> Patch is attached, I can do a github thing but it seems a hassle for
>>> something so trivial.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Gareth