Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Continous Integration Server

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Continous Integration Server
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:47:22 -0000

Hi Felix,

done

[poll] Last Built Revision: Revision b6a594b22e29b7dd27a728e6e5525760236416fd (origin/HB)
Fetching changes from the remote Git repositories
Fetching upstream changes from git://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi.git
Polling for changes in...

Cheers!

Oh, damn... Next time please report if you find stuff like this

Sorry, it was late at night and I just wanted to get the thing working. I did report it in the end! I had a quick look at the OpenSUSE build service (like PPA, but for RH/Fedora/SuSE/Debian/Ubuntu) but couldn't figure out how to get a clean build.

There are two broken builds this morning and no emails on paparazzi-commits. The emails are definitely being sent (they are in gmail anyway) so I was wondering if there are restrictions on posting to ppz-commits?

I'm signed up with my personal email and sent one to ppz-commits, but so far it hasn't come through. The only addresses I see on ppz-commits are the github one and piotr's SVN one.

Cheers,
Gareth