Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Continous Integration Server

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Continous Integration Server
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:44:31 +0100

Hi Gareth,

> Sorry, it was late at night and I just wanted to get the thing working.  I
> did report it in the end!

hehe, true.... and thanks! :-)
A new paparazzi-arm-multilib package should be uploaded to the enac
squeeze repo as I write this.
Was a bit of work to get it built in the pbuilder chroot, but should
work properly now..

> I had a quick look at the OpenSUSE build service (like PPA, but for
> RH/Fedora/SuSE/Debian/Ubuntu) but couldn't figure out how to get a clean
> build.

That looks interesting, thanks!

> There are two broken builds this morning and no emails on paparazzi-commits.
> The emails are definitely being sent (they are in gmail anyway) so I was
> wondering if there are restrictions on posting to ppz-commits?

Apparently... if you want you can send it to devel for the time being...

> I'm signed up with my personal email and sent one to ppz-commits, but so far
> it hasn't come through.
> The only addresses I see on ppz-commits are the github one and piotr's SVN
> one.

I guess Piotr or one of the guys with admin access on savannah
recently restricted that...
I'm sure they could allow Jenkins to post there...

Cheers, Felix