Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Continous Integration Server

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Continous Integration Server
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 09:50:40 -0000

Hi Eric,

Is there any chance of doing an osx build too? I know bernard davidson had started work on this at some stage but don’t know at what stage it is > at.

I'm sorry but the CI server is currently running on an Debian Squeeze EC2 micro instance. Amazon don't offer an OS-X AMI image that I can find (or a Darwin one for that matter). However, Jenkins can build on remote machines via SSH if that could work and Bernard has an OS-X server he can offer an account on?

I can do builds using the OS-X toolchain on debian as well as the current paparazzi-dev builds if it'll help.

Cheers,
Gareth R