Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I wonder if these guys used Paparazzi?

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I wonder if these guys used Paparazzi?
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 12:36:49 -0000

Hi Mark,

Stephan Wolf developed the software from scratch, which controls the e-volo’s onboard flight computer. He has more than 25 years of experience developing core drivers
and embedded software development in the industry.

Sorry, doesn't look like it!

I like his total lack of concern about those carbon propellers being in the plane of certain aspects of his anatomy.

--G