Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi-arm-multilib on older distros.

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi-arm-multilib on older distros.
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 00:59:45 +0100

Hi Helge,

I don't plan on building packages for all older distros, but I'll
build a package for lucid since it still the current long-term
release.
Hopefully I'll have time to do this on Sunday...

I though about supporting Debian Squeeze, Ubuntu lucid, natty and
oneiric.... if really needed I can probably build some packages for
other distros as well...
I'm building the debian packages on the OpenSuse build service now
which can be found on
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/flixr:/paparazzi-uav/

The Ubuntu packages are built on launchpad (with
paparazzi-arm-multilib coming there soon) :
https://launchpad.net/~paparazzi-uav/+archive/ppa

Cheers, Felix