[Paparazzi-devel] Antenna tracker questions

From: Volodymyr Khudyakov
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Antenna tracker questions
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 20:25:52 +0100

Hi gang
Few questions about antenna tracker, may be somebody help me...

1. I setting up antenna tracker for 360 degree pan and as I understand
elevation servo rotate for 90 degree only. Is it correct?

2. Servo torque. I use HS-785HB (11 kg torque) for azimuth and HS-75BB (6,6
kg torque) for elevation. Strange, but when all working on I simple move
arms of tracker by hand. 11 kg servo rotating by hand and not destroying
servo gear? It's impossible. Where is problem?

3. Elevation...Is another interesting issue. I run simulation with well know
(for me) flight plan. Bla-bla-bla, 310 m altitude (210 - ground), 3 point,
HOME in center of triangle. Maximum distance from HOME - 200 m, minimal -
75. But...Elevation servo kept angle between 65 to 85 degrees. Look like
plane flying around my head...

Regards
Vladimir