[Paparazzi-devel] PPM Encoder and Lisa/L

From: Jochen Rieger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM Encoder and Lisa/L
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:33:41 +0100

Hello,

i have a problem with the PPM at Lisa/L. I can see an signal at PPM output of the 8 Channel PPM Encoder Version 2, that seems to be a PPM signal(measured with scope). The input port of the PPM signal is the Trig. port of UART1 at Lisa/L (pin 1).
But when I set the
tele_FBW to 1 in GCS. I see only 0,0,0,0,0,0  in the value message window.

I have setup the radio file like the wiki. The right pulse_type and the right numbers of input channelns.
Have anyone an idea?

Best regards.
Jochen