Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM Encoder and Lisa/L

From: Jochen Rieger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM Encoder and Lisa/L
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:03:06 +0100

In the radio file is also just configure 6 channels(6 channel receiver). I wanted just say that is the 8 channel PPM encoder from Hendrix.

-Jochen

2011/11/18 Christophe De Wagter <address@hidden>
You have 6 zero's in the rc-message view, while the encoder sends 8 channels? That sounds like a radio.xml not being compatible with the number of pulses?

Note that paparazzi PPM reading is very selective. This dates from the time where everyone was using 35MHz. If 2 transmitters were on the same frequency, you wanted to be sure that paparazzi would not accept this corrupted signal.

-Christophe