Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM Encoder and Lisa/L

From: Simon Wilks
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM Encoder and Lisa/L
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:10:35 +0100

Hi Jochen,

The picture seems to be missing. I would love to see how you did this because I will trying to do much the same thing in the next days.

Thanks

Simon

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Jochen Rieger <address@hidden> wrote:
I fixed the problem. When you want use PPM input at Trig.pin 01 (UART1) then you must solder a bridge (0 Ohm) at the place, which is shown at the attached picture.