Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS battery.

From: Helge Walle
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS battery.
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 16:46:49 +0100

That's definitely the one on my board.

I always thought it was a battery...

Thanks again,
Helge.

2011/11/27 Martin Mueller <address@hidden>
Hi Helge,

in the original design it is the Paparazzi "standard" Panasonic 0.2F capacitor, no replacement needed.

http://www.panasonic.com/industrial/components/pdf/ABC0000CE19.pdf

Martin

On 11/27/2011 03:08 PM, Helge Walle wrote:
Thank you Martin,

The board is marked GPS13 V0.90. I bought it from CheBuzz in 2009.
It seems to be an ordinary "watch" battery in the clip. It has 7mm
diameter.
Helge.