Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem executing firmware on YAPA after uploading

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem executing firmware on YAPA after uploading
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 01:33:06 +0100

Hi Jorn,

Failure("Error opening modem serial device : fd < 0 (/dev/ttyUSB0)")
doesn't mean that your modem is not sending data, but that there is no
serial device under the name /dev/ttyUSB0 (might e.g. be /dev/ttyUSB1)
See
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/FAQ#How_do_I_check_if_my_telemetry_is_working.3F

Regarding the untrusted packages:
The packages in the ENAC Ubuntu repository are mostly not signed, for
the ones that are you don't have the key....
You can add the paparazzi PersonalPackageArchive ppa:paparazzi-uav/ppa
where all packages are signed and the key automatically added when you
add the ppa.

Cheers, Felix