Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M wiring layout

From: Bruzzlee
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M wiring layout
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 12:46:01 +0100

Hi Simon
Yes - V_BATT is only needed to measure the battery voltage level if you don't power the board directly from the battery. I think you need to bridge J2 if you power the board on V_IN to be able to measure the voltage level.
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki_images/Lisa_m_v1_0_sheet_3.png
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Lisa/M/Tutorial/FixedWing#Jumpers

At the moment I can't test anything with my board because I don't have the possibility to wiring something with Picoblade (don't have the utility's right now)

---> So I'll upload the diagram to Wiki as soon as someone proved the wiring (BEC powered with J1)

Bruzzlee