[Paparazzi-devel] Gumstix Webcam Streaming

From: Syphax Benfifi
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Gumstix Webcam Streaming
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:21:15 +0100

Hi!
I have been struggling for few weeks with my gumstix Overo Fire on the
Tobi Board to stream my webcam, directly connected to the board.
I have been on several website, as jumpnowtek.com, e2e.ti.com,
gmane.org, gumstix.com and I still have issues with my streaming.
It seems that the CMEM drivers are the issues, but I am not totally sure.
As I am in Toulouse currently, I wanted to know if it is possible to
come by the ENAC and to talk about how you deal with the Gumstix
kernel, DSP and Images.
Regards,
Syphax

Syphax Ilies BENFIFI

Electronic Systems and Signal Processing Engineering
ENSEEIHT- INP Toulouse

M.Eng inĀ Image and Data Processing
Dublin City University