[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M Power Input Inquiry

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M Power Input Inquiry
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:43:26 -0700

All,

We are currently using Lisa/M for a research project. There are some
crucial (yet simple) pieces missing from the documentation with
regards to power input. We are using a DC Power Supply to power our
board initially and are confused as to how to actually power it. For
the Lisa/M power input, are we to use VBATT or VIN? What voltage
should we use to power it from a DC power supply? Also, should we
limit the current to a certain milliamperage so we don't fry the
board?

Thanks,
Chris Wozny
--