Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa PCB pool

From: Tilman Baumann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa PCB pool
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:55:22 +0000

On 23/01/12 16:50, Piotr Esden-Tempski wrote:
Heya!

Which lisa boards are you planning to pool?
Lisa/M probably. Lisa/L is awesome will get more in my way than being any help for me right now. Only feature I would hate to loose short term is the differential pressure sensor. (pitot tube) But this is easy to hack together off-board.
  We already produced the Lisa/M 2.0 boards. We are currently sourcing the
parts. If you are interested in the challenge of assembling the boards yourself
we can provide you with those instantly. I just did not think anyone wanted to
assemble them themselves. :)
Bring on the challenge. :)
But to be honest I was mainly just desperate. I don't think it's worth if you will have them soon in stock. I'm not concerned about the soldering. But getting the parts for just one board is probably really not worth the effort for one month time saving.

The fully assembled boards should be available in http://thequadshot.com by end
of February.

That is VERY good to know and very good news indeed. I think this helps a lot to alleviate the insecurity currently around the availability of Lisa boards.

Thanks for sharing.
 Tilman