Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L interest

From: Tilman Baumann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L interest
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:38:15 +0000

Hi Bryan,

Eric BAHIER has made a batch Lisa/L boards. See his message in the original thread.

I will for myself wait for the quadshot guys.

Regards
 Tilman
On 24/01/12 07:38, Bryan Galusha wrote:
Tilman,

Our team would be interested in pooling together resources to produce some Lisa/L boards. Talking with the Quadshot Team/Transition Robotics there is no plans to make another batch of Lisa/L boards in the near future.

Bryan
Team evaForge.com

Would there be any interest in pooling together to produce a batch of
Lisa/M boards? (Lisa/L anyone?) [...]