Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa PCB pool

From: Simon Wilks
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa PCB pool
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:41:06 +0100

Hi Gareth,

What quantities would be an acceptable minimum from your experience?

Simon

On Jan 24, 2012 2:20 PM, "Gareth Roberts" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Chris,

I had thought of doing something similar using Kickstarter as an escrow service.
The issue I had was that our university accounts dpt (and possibly others) don't like buying things from someone who isn't a 'supplier' by their definition.

It would be a shame to see the paparazzi vendors' business greatly impacted, so I wonder why none of them are yet stocking Umarims or (to a lesser extent) Lisas with reasonable availability? I recently ordered my own batch of Umarims from a manufacturing facility, and was impressed with the result, but for smaller quantities this would be impossible.

Just my 2p.

Many thanks,
Gareth R