Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L Octocopter with MMK Power Board Reseting In

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L Octocopter with MMK Power Board Reseting Intermittently
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 02:32:14 +0100

Hi,

better late than never...
This could possibly be an i2c issue, maybe something else (as well?)
... or did you find out more already?

Regarding issue 2): is the whole lisa resetting, or just the motor
controllers? If the whole lisa is resetting it might be a power issue.

Issue 3) could very well be an i2c issue, I have experienced similar
things where it got stuck in an i2c interrupt routine with the current
i2c driver on the stm32.

See https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/issues/71 for the current
status on the new i2c driver..

Cheers, Felix