Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Strange Servo Deflection Problem

From: Andre Devitt
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Strange Servo Deflection Problem
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 22:10:15 -0500

Have you looked at the commands message in the messages window?

Maybe radio channels are configured incorrectly. I think throttle is clipped to positive only, and if throttle radio channel was being interpreted as pitch might see that behavior.

Some sections of your airframe file are also only relevant for rotorcraft firmware, not sure what you used as template. The AP mode section stuck out.

This airftame file is building against current github paparazzi-devel head, correct?