Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New Cortex-M4 hardware platform

From: Alexandre Bustico
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New Cortex-M4 hardware platform
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 11:20:35 +0200

Le 26/07/2012 08:59, Hector Garcia de Marina a écrit :
Actually, I was porting PPZ to my custom board (which is really close to PX4) but employing ChibiOS ( http://chibios.org/dokuwiki/doku.php ), but seeing that they currently have "mass production",I guess I will dig in more in this new hardware for porting my custom firmware (which should be really straightforward) and lately for PPZ.

Hello.

We are considering, in the enac team, to design a new board, kind of umarim with
sdcard for logging purpose, build around stm32f4 and chibios.

I just have finished a project using stm32f4 and chibios, so i am beginning to understand how work hard and soft, but i do not want to reinvent the wheel, so is your port of pprz employing chibios available ?, it would be an invaluable help for us.

Alexandre