[Paparazzi-devel] help on git :-)

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] help on git :-)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 09:55:26 +0300

Well i just tested it and it does not work but then again something tells me that it is a git problem again Felix when you download the source code with the below line which version do you get?
"git clone https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi.git";
It is only possible to run git from inside the paparazzi directory so i have the wrong version already...
Here is the output of two git commands:

address@hidden:~/paparazzi$ git remote update && git checkout v4.1
Fetching origin
M    conf/messages.xml
M    sw/airborne/boards/lisa_m_2.0.h
M    sw/airborne/firmwares/fixedwing/ap_downlink.h
M    sw/airborne/firmwares/fixedwing/datalink.c
M    sw/airborne/firmwares/fixedwing/guidance/guidance_v.c
M    sw/airborne/firmwares/fixedwing/guidance/guidance_v.h
Already on 'v4.1'

(I have edited those files and probably that is why thoses files are mentioned)

address@hidden:~/paparazzi$ git branch -vv
v4.0 deebbe3 [origin/v4.0] Allow easy switching to paparazzi master and back * v4.1 a7c35ad [origin/v4.1] [modules] clean geo_mag module * please only unix line endings and no TABS * directly store mag_h as fixedpoint instead of converting from double every time * move WMM2010 model to math/pprz_geodetic_wmm2010 closes #288
address@hidden:~/paparazzi$

Chris