Re: [Paparazzi-devel] available CAN servos?

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] available CAN servos?
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 22:10:27 +0200

I think a servo + lisa-m/lia board (without gyro) should be much cheaper. But there will be a bit of programming to do...

-Christophe

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Marian Such <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,
I would like to ask if there is any experience with CAN bus servos used within the community.
I was looking for some reasonable CAN servos and the only ones I found suitable were $500, so I would be glad, if anyone knows if there are some cheaper ones.

cheers
marian