Re: [Paparazzi-devel] module period accuracy ???

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] module period accuracy ???
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:36:22 +0000

Well, all canon cameras have serial port ... you need to find it.

look this:
http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/Event_Procedure
http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/Event_Shell

example: here are the sd4000 uart pins
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110129203319/chdk/images/6/68/Canon_ixus300_sd4000_uart.jpg

Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:19:10 +0300
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Hi Eduardo.
I think the SX230HS does not have a serial port.
If it has let me know how you are trying to communicate with the camera.
I also checked with the CHDK creator and CHDK cannot measure analog voltage so there gos this option.
Btw i made the module communicate with the camera reliably using pulse width and it works fine!!!
At least i can take a picture, zoom in and zoom out.
Chris