Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA connection?

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA connection?
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 16:36:55 +0200

The diagram you show looks correct. It should be a female sub-d 9 connector.

Then in linux you can connect to /dev/ttyS0 or and other number your hard serial port has.

Note that you MUST use the transparent protocol and not XBee-API.

You can even upload the bootloader in a YAPA board like this.

Connecting via the USB connector is possible but much harder.

-Christophe