Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 4-Dimensional Trajectories (4DT)

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 4-Dimensional Trajectories (4DT)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:33:17 +0200

Hi Chris

The telemetry message you are imagining does exist. It is the ADS-B
message. It is part of the collision avoidance (separation, TCAS)
functionality.

The 4DT part is a simpler and is therefore the starting point of the
contest (L1C). That basic functionality can and should be added to
paparazzi straight forward. Once that is mastered, the a lot harder
collision avoidance functionality can be addressed (L2C).

Regards, Reto