Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LISA/M Version Compatibility

From: Luke Ionno
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LISA/M Version Compatibility
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 17:50:02 -0400

Sorry to revive a half-year-old thread, but I finally got around to working
on my Lisa/M 1.0, and I have a couple questions:

I've removed the pull-up resistors, and I've got a jumper going to UART1_TX;
currently I have it hooked up to USB_VBUS, but just after the USB_Detect
voltage divider (i.e. 3V, when USB is connected).  Will this work?  I
couldn't find any specific indication that the port is 5V tolerant, and I
figured I should ask before I fry something!

Also, in the bootloader instructions
(http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Lisa/M_v2.0#Uploading_the_Paparazzi_USB_Bootl
oader) , there's mention of a serial number.  Is this just for personal
reference, or is there actually a hardware ID that is assigned to each unit?

Thanks!

-Luke