Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to Synchronizing the two Tiny boards?

From: Zhang Qiuchen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to Synchronizing the two Tiny boards?
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:37:56 +0000

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the prompt reply.
In order to synchronize all my data, I'm thinking if it's possible to first
synchronize the two processors and then add time stamp to the telemetry data
before it is sent to the ground station; or add time stamp to the data gathered
from the Tiny board before store it in the SD card?
Or do you have any other suggestion for this synchronization?

Thanks a lot !
Autumn