Re: [Paparazzi-devel] fixed point complementary quaternion AHRS in fixed

From: karlito
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] fixed point complementary quaternion AHRS in fixedwing
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 17:39:16 +0200

I disabled the AHRS_GRAVITY_UPDATE_COORDINATED_TURN, and putted the IMU configuration in the fixedwing airframe file (attached), but the issue remains.

I forgot to specify that the initialisation works fine. The first approximation (when stating the autopilot) is ok, but then the amplitude of the movements are very small compared to reality.

Thanks a lot.

Have a nice day.

Sent from my crane.