Re: [Paparazzi-devel] magnetometer current calibration

From: SilaS
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] magnetometer current calibration
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 13:06:59 +0200

Finaly You have to start the send_imu_mag_current module! Go in GCS config into modules and start it on the powered AP. It is fully undocumented and I was in trouble with it also!

SilaS

dear all,

i wanted to try the mag current calibration. from grepping the source
tree it seems that only the ardrone setup is actually using this.

i put the mag_current_calibration telemetry mode in my telemetry conf
and enabled the send_imu_mag_current module in the airframe conf via

   <modules main_freq="512">
     <load name="sys_mon.xml"/>
     <load name="gps_ubx_ucenter.xml"/>
     <load name="send_imu_mag_current.xml"/>
   </modules>

when i activate the mag_current_calibration telemetry mode i still don't
get the IMU_MAG_CURRENT_CALIBRATION message in the message set. am i
missing something here? its on lisa/m v2, aspirin v2.2, git master.

bst, oswald